Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 6 months, Georgianne

Dear Georgianne,

This week you turned 6 months old. You have brought so much joy to my life. I never knew that my heart could love someone as much as I love you. The moment your father and I found out that we were going to have a baby was the best day of my life. I remember that I was on my way to Jackson to meet your GG and Aunt Cat to paint Aunt Cat's new apartment in Nashville. I was not feeling good at all. I really didn't think you were already apart of me but I bought a test to just see if you might be. I remember crying tears of joy in the bathroom at Burger King realizing that my dream was finally going to come true, I was a MOM! I told your dad the good news over text message because I was in the car with GG and Aunt Cat. He was so excited and could not wait to see me (and you). From that moment, I starting praying for you and loving you. I love everything about you from your beautiful eyes to your big feet. You are the perfect combination of your father and me. Everyone tells me that you look like your Dad but I can definitely see me in you as well. I look forward to raising you as my daughter and best friend. You truly are a gift from Above and I thank GOD every day for allowing me to be your mother. I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
MOM 

You were 5 days old in this picture


This was taken during our family vacation. You were 6 months old.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment